CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"There are some things which words cant express,for everything else there is hisam onomics"

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is Airtel GPRS worth the monthly 250 bucks??

I used to wonder if Airtel Gprs was worth the monthly 250 Rupees. That was before i actually started using it, and for those of you who wants to know what i think of it now.............
here is a report card of sorts...........



+ I connect it to my system, browse as many hours as i like(3-4 hrs a day is d current trend) ..
+ I browse on d move 4m my 6233 (AKA opera mini(moreover orkut is now mobile friendly)).......
+I got a cool Gmail app. installed on my 6233, email was neva such fun nd easy.....( i dont even have to login everytime)
+Listen to internet radio stations (AkA Radio bee) on my 6233 ,though only recently into this stuff.
+Gtalk,yahoo messenger all on d move.....
+Ya d download speed is arnd 5-7kbps(considered very low these days), but i dont have any regrets as long as i can plugin my 6233 to my machine nd go dozing all night only to find out in d morning that it  has dwned enuf and still dwning d queue 1 by 1 on my favourite downthemall extension in firefox.
+To top it all, the time limit is not ejjactly a month, it actaully extends beyond. i got a week extra this time around. But never stops before a month, neva!!

So after every month(@ d least) of gprs and a bandwidth of atleast 2 gb and a budget of 250 bucks. What do i actually think of this???
COME ON..............

THIS IS CHARITY IN THE NAME OF GPRS(at least in my case).............
Airtel Gprs Zindabad...............

0 comments: