CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"There are some things which words cant express,for everything else there is hisam onomics"

Monday, July 02, 2007

Midnight bloggin.

I'm on my bed wit d display light of my 6233 scorching my face when i
suddenly realize tht i'm not jus textin anthr sms 2 jus anthr frnd @
hlf past 2 in d night. I was bloggin from my mob 4 d first
time, thts y u c a lotta sms lingo around and u'l also probably get 2
c an email signature @ d end of dis post. U jus need 2 send an email
2 go@blogger.com 2 get started. Hope ths tool makes me a regular b
logger. Enuf, i bttr sleep b4 its 3. So b4 ths email breeze 4m d
gmail server 2 d blogger sibling, I'm dozing! Shabba khair!

--
Hisam

www.d0hisam.blogspot.com
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/17108163890786211305

0 comments: