CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"There are some things which words cant express,for everything else there is hisam onomics"

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fear in my eyes........

I have my pads on, and every other thing that was provided to me to face one of the best bowler in the world at a packed house Eden gardens , preferably a south african bowler. Yes i'm selected to the Indian cricket team. And i just confirmed my middle stump guard with the umpire....... and then i saw him running towards me at great speed indicating the greater speed of his delivery that i will be facing in a moment...... i lifted my bat.....my eyes automatically opened as wide as it could..... probably i was ready........

That is the kind of situation i have myselves in..... even though it is too minute when compared to a selection to the Indian cricket team....... but nevertheless i can see many eyes staring at me with great expectations. Eyes that i dont want to see dissapointed. As a result..... i have got fear inside my eyes..... And i got no regrets, because that increments my motivation keywords list by one (AkA ++ in programming terms)....... with the other keywords being.... dream, passion,addiction, and i'm sure a lot of fun...

PRAY FOR ME BROTHER and ofcourse SISTER'S as well. ;-)




1 comments:

Selerines said...

Cool... I hope that u enjoyed the match right??