CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"There are some things which words cant express,for everything else there is hisam onomics"

Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Shtyle blogging.......

It is not that i am an avid typical blogger who posts anything and everything happening in his life. And it is also not that i blog simply for the sake of blogging,i dont need to do so, simply because blogger wont close shop if i stop blogging.
And if i still go deep thinking-- why do i ever blog.......>>
Why do i post those posts describing my internet services, my seminar topic,my orkut obsession,my favourite facebook app., my favourite windows apps., my pics ................. >> why do i have those sidebars describing "ME", my wishlist, links to freind's blogs...........>> WHY ??
I'm somehow forced to come to the conclusion that it is simply because that i'm very much obsessed with the internet and because of that strong obsession it is simply impossible for me to go untouch the blogging world. It is like having a cute small house in your hometown.
And having said that i'm still not convinced that is the right answer. I just feel like blogging when i dont have any other thing to do on the net........ i feel like blogging when i strike upon a good hack that i think others might find interesting........ i feel like blogging when i think something very interesting has happened in my life and others might find it interesting too........ i feel like blogging when my eyes go blue(orkut obviously) overtime........ i feel like blogging when i want others to know that hisam is alive on the net........ Sometimes i feeeeel that i'm trying to impress others through my blog...... Ghosh!!....... I'm crazy!! how can 1 impress someone through a blog?? Or can 1 ?? Totally confused...........issshhhhhhhh.
But one thing i'm certain about is that right now i'm a totally confused crazy bloke eyes half open at 1 in the night trying to find the exact reason for the question "why do i ever blog" when all others in the house are well asleep and i can see strange images through my window and even stranger noises and one loud noise of umma i will have to hear tomorrow morning-------HISAAAAAAAAAM...........COLLLLEEGE........
I think i should feel like sleeping.................. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 comments: